“Not the Taj Mahal” 3 bed 1 bath
Bring your paint brush folks. She’s a little rough around the edges but you’ll be getting a lot of bang for your buck size wise here. This house has not been loved in a long time but she really could be a “true blue” and just needs someone to appreciate her potential. Boasting some original features including retro wardrobes (just paint on some flowers) and floorboards to the family/dining. The house has near new carpets to lounge and bedrooms, a decent air conditioner and a new back door. The kitchen has a near new electric upright stove, original cupboards and flooring (paint brush anyone?). Bathroom has good tiles, separate bath and a new vanity.
Out back is a detached separate games room/teenage retreat/man cave. There’s a side gate which would make it secure for your pet. No, the retic doesn’t work but that’s what winter rain is for. Keep the outside rustic and “as is” or bring your “landscaping prowess” - your choice.
A little imagination could make this a really comfortable family home. So if you like the idea of a “fixer upper” come and check it out.
Please call us NOW to arrange a viewing ....
Stylish & modern, 2x2 unit in Midland available now!
Experience quality living in this gorgeous unit located on a quiet street within walking distance to local shops, parks & public transport. The layout of the small complex allows privacy & quiet living, with easy side access to the unit.
This property features:
- 2 large bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- 2 modern en suite bathrooms to each bedroom
- Large carpeted living room with tiled dining area
- Quality kitchen with tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances
- Reverse-cycle airconditioning
- Large rear courtyard for entertaining
- Separate toilet & laundry
- Secure covered parking with remote security gate
Call us today on 9387 7999 to register for a viewing! Hurry - units in this complex are always popular, so this won't last long!
viewing time: 21/07/2019 2:00 PM
viewing time: 22/07/2019 2:30 PM
This gorgeous three bedroom cottage is ready for a new family.
From the moment you step up to the lovely front veranda, beautifully restored with timber decking and day bed, you know you’re going to be viewing something special.
The original high ceilings, fireplaces and polished floorboards speak of another time. A time to relax, to enjoy a cup of tea overlooking the beautiful rear alfresco courtyard. The kitchen has been modernised – gas cook top, BONUS refrigerator, the lounge room can double as a master bedroom – including wardrobe space, there’s a handy rear storage shed and access is by the remote controlled security gate.
This part of Railway Parade is actually a culdesac, very handy and easily accessible to the train, Bayswater hotel and coffee strip. It’s an easy 5 minute drive to main highways and easy access to the City.
Call us today on 9387 7999 to arrange your viewing - we would love to welcome you to the Focus West Property family.
Combining original features plus a modern extension, you won’t believe how spacious this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is. Features include polished jarrah floorboards, high ceilings throughout and modern kitchen.
Close to the CBD and Garden City Booragoon, this property is in the Applecross High and Ardross Primary catchment zones.
This lovely family home includes:
- Single lock-up garage with remote controlled door with shopper entrance
- Large open plan informal living zone at the heart of the home & formal lounge near the entry
- Modern gas fireplace in the family room
- Modern country style kitchen features s/s appliances & loads of cupboard & bench space
- All 3 bedrooms are spacious and have reverse cycle a/c
- Rear alfresco area includes timber deck, quality window treatments, large shed, gas HWS, rainwater tank and reticulated gardens. Lawn mowing is included.
# This property is unfurnished.
Call Focus West Property TODAY to organise your viewing!